About Me

My photo
Follow me in my journey through life!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sometimes it just hits a girl!

Wow.. do you all realize that soon I'll be done with college?

Gasp.

Most times lately, I'm just stressed out/tired/unhappy/annoyed at everything going wrong in life lately with my money or lack thereof and I'm too busy to remember that soon Fabian will be here and college will be finsihed...

But this morning it sort of hit me. Fabian gets here in a little over a week, and college will be over soon. I'll be a graduate and will never have to open another textbook if I don't want to.

Wow.

Unfortunately there's still lots to do both before Fabian gets here and I graduate. The goals for today are:

1. Finish my zoology seminar speech and slides.
2. Study for my invertebrate test tomorrow.
3. Maybe go to German group meeting (we all eat dinner and talk in german). Whether I go or not depends on how the zoo seminar/studying goes.
4. Go to prayer hour at 7:30 for the victims of Virginia Tech.
5. Go to candlight vigil at 8:30 on campus for the victims of Virginia Tech.
6. Afterwards either hang out with friends or come home and study....

There you have it! :) I already have the first 4 slides down, so I'm proud of my morning so far.

Wow... I'm so excited to be starting the next chapter in my life soon.

(to friends and family: sorry if you're tired of hearing about me graduating soon..I just can't contain my excitement sometimes).

No comments: