About Me

My photo
Follow me in my journey through life!

Friday, April 06, 2007

Another One Bites the Dust!

I just completed my anthropology seminar research paper! :)

I'm excited, because this means that all I have left is:

1. Animal Physiology 8-10 page research paper.
2. Zoology Seminar Proffessional Presentation - a detailed outline is due Wednesday (gasp).
3. Catch up on Anthropology online course and take test.
4. Take Invertebrate Zoology test.
5. Write short Invertebrate Zoology paper.
6. Take finals (four).

It may seem like a lot but I'm getting there!!!!! And well, I have a few more things to do to my anthropology seminar paper, but the majority of it is done and the rest won't take long!

To top it all off I get to go to Blue Man Group tonight and my fiance comes in less than three weeks. It may only last for a few moments, but right now I feel like I can actually accomplish this all and that life is good.

No comments: