About Me

My photo
Follow me in my journey through life!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Oh Yeah

I forgot how much work it is at the zoo - and I wasn't even there until 2 hours later than usual! I also forgot how much I love it and how satisfying it is. Now it's the next day and I've slept, but I still feel the tiredness from the weekend in my bones. Just think of how exhausted I'll be the first month or two when I finally start doing a job like this full time! And then just think about how good of shape I'll be in! :)

Despite my exhaustion I was able to memorize all the bones of the skull for my Mammology test on Wednesday. Now I just have to memorize how to tell the different skulls apart from another to decide which order of Mammals they're in... that's my task for today.

I really hate cramming for a test at the last minute, but it seems I'm sort of doing that with this exam. Oh well... next time will be better.

Now I'm off to get ready for my day. Have a great one guys!

No comments: