About Me

My photo
Follow me in my journey through life!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Daylight Saving Time

Daylight Saving Time ends on October 29, and I'm excited! Why you ask? Cause then it'll be getting lighter earlier - which will make it way easier for me to get up in the morning. Oh, I know it won't last and that it'll get darker earlier too, but the end of the day doesn't bother me so much.

The woman from the school e-mailed me back. She basically told me that I can't get a reduction or waiver for my own stupidity of not seeing one of the various little things that would have told me of this extra fee. I think the whole situation is stupid and that the program shouldn't be set up the way it is set up. Sadly that doesn't make a difference, so now i get to pay an extra 214.00 dollars to the school. Oh well, I tried to get out of it at least.

I have a test this morning. Wish me luck!

No comments: