About Me

My photo
Follow me in my journey through life!

Monday, March 19, 2007

Update: A Hermit

I had an eye appointment this morning to get some styes removed from my lower right eyelid, which have been there about a month. I got there on time and waited...and waited and waited. Finally, nearly 2 hours after I was supposed to have my appointment I finally see the doctor who tells me, "You'll have to have these removed." No...really? I hadn't realized that when you said before at my last visit "If they don't go away you'll have to have them removed." I said okay and asked if it would interfere with work, as I look at computers. He said probably, and that I should schedule it towards the end of a day when I don't have anything going on. And that was it. So out I went to make ANOTHER appointment!!! Grrrrrr.....

Due to the fact that there is only one day in the evening that also works with the doc's scheduling for me to have the styes removed so I don't have to call in sick to work (and lose my bonus) I'll have to wait another two weeks. :(

I'm just super annoyed. I have a million and one things to do in the next two weeks, and waiting for 2 hours at the doc's today for nothing was not part of my plan. And it doesn't help that I'm so stressed out with school right now... I seriously don't know how I'm going to get things done. I really need to just not work at all and only focus on school right now, but then I wouldn't be able to pay my bills and save money so that I can take off time when Fabian comes. * sigh * It'll be all better in the summer when I'm working full time... but until then money is tight and school is hectic and I just want to cry.

By the way, if no one sees or hears from me in the next few weeks, I promise that I didn't die. I'm just hiding in my apartment trying in vain to get everything done. I'm officially panicking.

No comments: