About Me

My photo
Follow me in my journey through life!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

YAY!

I GOT THE INTERNSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got called about half an hour ago by the zoo, and they apologized for not calling sooner and wanted to let me know that they are pleased to offer me the internship! She said if I need to think about it, that she understands, just to let them know as soon as possible and I pretty much cut her off and told her that I didn't need to think about it, I've been waiting on pins and needles all week and I accepted. Then she told me that as soon as I complete the required unpaid hours, that they will most likely pay me money as a part time keeper - even if it's not a lot of money. Then she told me that my friend Sam got the other internship and that they chose the 2 of us out of 7 people!

I get to work at a zoo!

*does a big happy dance around her apartment, grinning*

No comments: