About Me

My photo
Follow me in my journey through life!

Saturday, August 04, 2007

WE Fest

Well, I've survived my first few days of WE Fest..and I'll probably survive my third, and final, day too! I spend my days inside a ticket booth, dealing with customers through a window lined with chicken wire. It's a good thing too..most people are so drunk, they just smell horrid! So far I have seen people passed out, been bribed with $50.00 to give someone an over-21-wristband (of course I didn't take it), been flirted with to get cheaper ticketes (didn't work), been sworn at, been called strict (this with a laugh from them, becaus I quiz everyone on their IDs -we've had plenty of fake ones come through), and all in all been thoroughly amused by how incredibly stupid people are when they spend a weekend drinking nonstop.

How has your weekend been?

No comments: