About Me

My photo
Follow me in my journey through life!

Monday, December 04, 2006

SNOW!

Over the past few days it has snowed a little here. At first it wasn't even enough to cover the ground, but now it is more than enough to cover the ground, and I couldn't be happier.

Living in Germany last year, it was almost always around 32 degrees fahrenheit (zero degrees celsius) so it would rain instead of snow. And boy did it rain a lot. Their climate is very wet in the winter time, and chilly temperatures with cold rain is miserable.

Still I didn't realize how much I missed the cold and the snow until the past week or so. It's been cold without any snow, and I've been hoping and hoping for snow. Finally I have enough to cover the ground, I'm so happy!

Sadly, they're talking about a warm up to the upper 30's later this week, which means my precious beautiful snow will be gone. I'm seriously going to cry if that happens. Can't winter just stay winter?

No comments: