About Me

My photo
Follow me in my journey through life!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Me Time

I went to the zoo this morning, and for one of the first times in a long time I didn't have to scrub out primates. While I love our primates, I was happy to get a break this morning. So instead I scrubbed out the cat enclosures. :) I'm one of the only people I know who would be happy to say that.

This afternoon I was supposed to have my cousin come over, but it didn't work out... but I told myself that as long as I cleaned my apartment and took away my recycling, I could still go rent movies and watch them. I stuck to it, and now I have a clean apartment (yay!), my recycling is gone (yay!), and I'm about to sit down to my movies and some yummy yummy popcorn. I'm sad my cousin couldn't make it over here today, but everything happens for a reason, and I'm excited to have some time for some relaxation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for down time...I thnk I have forgoten what that is!
HEY! I need your address, I had to send your Christmas Card (and picture) you your mom's. Hope that was okay! If time allows, you should come up and vist over christmas break!