About Me

My photo
Follow me in my journey through life!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

OH MY GOSH!!!

Guess what I just found out?!?!? BLUE MAN GROUP is coming to the FARGODOME!!! Just for those of you who don't know, the fargodome is our big dome on campus, which just so happens to be across the street from my apartment. I went and saw the blue man group in Berlin in August of 2005 with my fiance and his mom and I absolutely loved them. And on April 6, the blue man group will be here.... I want to go so bad...

So, tickets go on sale February 17, 2007 and they are either $51.00 or $76.50! That's a bit expensive, but they are so good and worth it. If I can in any way even remotely afford it, I am so going to go.

Anyone want to come with me?

I'm drooling already.. I hope I can find the money to be able to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mindy I want to go!!!