About Me

My photo
Follow me in my journey through life!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

* Dances *

No more teachers, no more looks! No more janitors' dirty looks!

...

I'm DONE with college FOR.EV.ER.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Woo hoo!!!!!!

I got a 78% on my test I took this afternoon, which should give me a C in Cell Biology.

I got a 94% on the test I took this afternoon online, which gives me an A in Anthropology.

I don't know what I got on my final from Monday or this morning though.

I took THREE exams today - but now I AM DONE!!!!! I never have to study..again!

Can't tell I'm excited, can you!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! GOOD FOR YOU! YOU'RE #1! WAY TO GO!

Just thought I would give you some much needed praise for finishing college. I know it was a lot of hard work and effort and it has now paid off. CONGRATS again!