About Me

My photo
Follow me in my journey through life!

Friday, July 25, 2008

Great 5th Anniversary Present!

Are you looking for something unique for an upcoming wedding, anniversary, or birthday? Do you have some other event in the near future and you want to get the person a truly special gift? Then let me suggest LifeOnRecord.

Let's conisder the following example to describe LifeOnRecord's services. Let's say Alyssa and Jacob are celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary. You want to give them something extra special but can't think of what. Then you stumble upon LifeOnRecord's website. You pay the fee and send a letter to all of the couple's family and friends. The letter includes a toll-free number and asks them to call in and leave a story about the couple or their well wishes. All of the stories are then collected by the company, and put onto a CD (or downloaded from your computer)! On their anniversary you present them with this special CD that is really one-of-a-kind.

If intersted, head on over to their site and check it out!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Or...you go to Target or Walmart, upload pictures, make a picture book with blank pages, and then have friends and family sign it!

That is what I did for my parent's 25th Anniversary party - Though I am sure this company does thier job well.